Diabetes care centurion is here for you
Our dedicated multidisciplinary team consists of GP Diabetologists, a lifestyle coach and diabetes educator, a podiatrist, a biokineticist, dietitians, ophthalmologists and more.
Diabetes Care is not only our business but also our passion
- Screening for and diagnosis of Type 1 and Type 2 Diabetes
- Insulin pump therapy – training, initiation, and management
- CGM (continuous glucose monitoring), both in combination with multiple daily insulin injections and sensor augmented pump therapy
- Risk stratification and management of other related chronic co-morbidities such as hypertension and high cholesterol
- Holistic cardiovascular disease prevention, including resting and stress ECG’s
- Arterial doppler assessments to screen for peripheral vascular disease and amputation prevention
- Assistance with insurance medicals and writing of medical motivations.
- Point of care pathology blood tests performed onsite
- Medical weight loss for both patient with or without diabetes
Our clinical team are trained and experienced in the following pump and CGM systems:
- Freestyle Libre flash glucose monitoring system
- Medtronic MiniMed 780G Advanced hybrid closed loop system with Guardian 4 transmitter and sensor
- Guardian Connect CGM system
- Dexcom G6 mobile CGM system
- t:slim Tandem insulin pump with Control IQ
- InPen Smart insulin pen
- Malleya insulin pen cap.