Who We Are?
Diabetes Care Centurion is committed to support and guide our patients at all times, but especially during the difficult initial period after the diagnosis has been made.
Knowledge about diabetes is the first step toward living successfully with the disease, and Diabetes Care Centurion makes it our mission to supply the patient with self-care skills needed to control diabetes.
We will be with you every step of the way!
At Diabetes Care Centurion,our vision for our patients with diabetes is to:
- With our patients set goals and targets, to enable them to lead a better quality of life by reaching a meaningful lower risk for the onset and development of both micro-and macrovascular complications as well as with a minimum of acute side effects, for example, hypoglycemic incidents; and
- Lower the risk for long-term irreversible complications by early detection of and appropriate treatment for the early signs of vascular complications.
The mission, passion, and responsibility of our team of professionals is to empower and support patients with diabetes by:
- Education to understand the disease, and to coach our patient throughout the treatment period at our clinic.
- Motivating and encouraging them to follow their individualised treatment plan and thus enabling the patient with diabetes to live life where the disease is just a small part of their daily routine and not something that takes up every hour of every day.
- To screen for all major cancers and other co-morbidities and complications.
- Attend to our patient’s acute ailments for a more holistic approach.